Journey into a Deeply Meaningful Life - In 60 vulnerably soulful stories, The Way of Abundance moves from self-weary brokenness to Christ-focused givenness. Drawing from her bestseller The Broken Way and Ann's online essays, this devotional dares us to embrace brokenness as a way to draw closer to the heart of God.
Christ Himself broke like bread, giving Himself to us so we might have a lifelong communion with Him. Could it be that our brokenness, like Christ's, is also a gift to the world? This gentle but exquisitely profound book does nothing less than take you on an intimate journey of the soul. Each reading includes Scripture verses and thought-provoking questions.
The devotional is broken up into six parts:
- Part One: How Can the Brokenhearted Keep Going?
- Part Two: How Do We Live Like the Brokenhearted, Cruciform Christ?
- Part Three: How Do You Let Your Broken Heart Receive?
- Part Four: How Can the Brokenhearted Find Real Communion?
- Part Five: How Can the Brokenhearted Release Control?
- Part Six: How Do the Brokenhearted Get to Love?